We Deliver Solutions for Military Electronic Systems
Artemis Electronics offers overhaul, manufacturing, and engineering services covering a wide array of subsystems. As an AS9100D + ISO 9001:2015 Certified company, work is performed to the most rigorous standards by FAA certified Repair Stations and conforms to stringent U.S. Department of Defense Military standards. Our projects are performed in a cost-effective manner, within budget, and completed according to projected time schedules.
View our Capabilities page to see if we work with your equipment.
Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul
Our support capabilities include the efficient repair and overhaul of electronic systems, sub-systems and parts used by militaries worldwide.
Artemis provides repair and overhaul services for parts and systems used for military application, including, but not limited to: flight and engine control and command systems, communications systems, radars, gauge and data displays, and parts and sub-systems used for surveillance, reconnaissance or direction-finding purposes.
Our MRO services:
- Incorporate the use of in-house engineering and reverse-engineering capabilities.
- Ensure repaired items meet final acceptance test requirements as specified by OEM.
- Update TDP to digital standard when necessary.
- Include application of corrosion resistant paints and coatings.
Artemis has years of experience in successfully completing a range of build-to-print manufacturing projects for customers, manufacturing of a wide variety of electronic parts and sub-systems no longer produced by the OEM, including:
- Circuit Card Assemblies (CCAs)
- Cable Assemblies & Wire Harnesses
- Control and Indicator Devices
- Battery Back-up Units
- Radar Attenuator Filters
- Auxiliary Power Generator Components
Our workmanship consistently meets or exceeds customer requirements. Our facilities are fully-quipped with the specialized equipment required for these manufacturing projects, including:
- Automated Soldering Robot
- UV Curing System
- Environmental Chamber
- Laminar Flow Cabinet
Engineering (and Reverse Engineering)
The Artemis Niche: We provide solutions for electronic systems often deemed too expensive to repair or no longer supported by the OEM.
Our engineering capabilities include:
- Creation of Schematics
- Design & Build of Custom Test Sets and Procedures
- Composition of Technical Manuals
- Value engineering to increase system life cycle